Daily shipments have become standard for countless homeowners as a result of the emergence of online shopping. You appreciate the ease of having goods delivered at your main entry, but there is a disadvantage. Those parcels sitting in the open are invitations to potential crooks. Porch piracy is a significant issue, but you have the chance to protect yourself from it by installing a doorbell camera with your home security system. These components are effective tools to deter package theft, but they give you so much more.
Take a minute to find out how they work and why they’re sure to become an integral aspect of your smart home.
Benefits of a Myrtle Beach video doorbell
Found in wireless and wired options, video doorbells offer an array of advanced features, and the technology continues to progress. You are now able to customize detection zones, communicate with people in front of your door, and get instant updates whenever something is delivered.
The best way to find out how a Myrtle Beach video doorbell camera works is to look at the numerous perks it offers. Think about the following features:
- Active crime deterrents: You won’t get this on every model, but there are several smart video doorbells that take an active role in deterring crime with visual and audible warnings. This is an effective way to let thieves know someone is watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You will benefit from seeing the total picture, and that consists of the faces of visitors on your porch and packages on the walkway below. Cameras with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision offer a total perspective.
- High-resolution streams no matter the hour: If you don’t have images that are easy to see, what’s the purpose of getting a doorbell camera? Leading models will give you amazing night vision and high dynamic range (HDR) resolution.
- Delivery alerts: Would you like to know when a package arrives? You can enjoy automatic updates from video doorbells that can reveal the difference between individuals and boxes.
- Converse with the visitor at your door: Is someone lingering at your front door? Bi-directional audio gives you the chance to ask why they’re there. You might even use this helpful feature to deter people hanging around your walkway.
- Cut down on false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even give you the chance to set up your own detection zones. Clearly identifying the area to be viewed will help you reduce false alarms caused by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Easy access to footage: A video doorbell configured into your smart home provides you the option to see current and saved video straight from your smartphone security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like never before, as you are able to access them right from your phone, no matter your location. They’ll inform you when something or someone arrives, give you a sightline into what’s happening, and even allow you to speak with the person at your door. These components have turned into must-haves in terms of security and convenience.