How does home monitoring work in Myrtle Beach?
You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Myrtle Beach home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to back you up in times of emergency, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great choice for you. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them viewing your home or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will act as the chief touch point for authorities if you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are tied to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life experts to help you through your emergency.
Defending your home, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready to help with an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied ensuring loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more essential when a crisis happens while you’re away. Consider your flood alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the alert of the high-volume siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Myrtle Beach home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals from components go through this important, centralized hub. Along with being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio functionality letting you speak right to your monitoring specialists
- You can request assistance with any kind of issue, including medical problems
If you’re unable to locate your cell phone when an emergency takes place, you’ll still be able to communicate with your support team straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Myrtle Beach security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and order a comprehensive Myrtle Beach smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you need. We are well aware of the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you would like to boost your property’s defense, place a call to (843) 483-5033 or fill out the following form to start.