What you should look for in a home security camera in Myrtle Beach
When it comes to your home’s security, it nice to get a look of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the best tools to think about as you design your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that standalone cameras will be effective when installed appropriately, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your home’s complete system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Myrtle Beach? You’ll be happy to discover these important components have more features than earlier versions. You may view live feeds from interior cameras or warn those lurking about with incorporated deterrents from outdoor cameras. And you can see your home security cameras easily in the same place.
Powerful features add value to home security cameras in Myrtle Beach
Multifaceted and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your residence’s protection to a different level. These essential aspects of your home security system can be found with a diverse range of features including 2-way communications, motion detection, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Effective deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that can take immediate action. If unusual movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright red ring will appear around the lens and a powerful alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear-cut footage of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will also keep their crisp imaging when closing in on details.
- Video storage: Look for surveillance with video storage options and the chance to review clips directly from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Myrtle Beach are often paired to a convenient mobile device app. You have the opportunity to review current footage or pre-recorded segments and even activate or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will send an update to your cell phone whenever there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion detectors prompts cameras to engage when unusual action occurs. You’ll even get a notification on your phone.
- Speak to visitors or loved ones: Would you like to check in with your kids when they return from school? Is there a visitor at your doorstep? Today’s surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way audio so you are able to chat with anyone within range of your equipment.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outside surveillance should give you an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This feature provides the opportunity to designate the exact part of your property you would like your camera to cover. This will be important to limit the movement you watch as you wouldn’t want updates whenever a vehicle goes by on the road.
Configure your own smart home
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Myrtle Beach. All that remains is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Call (843) 483-5033 to begin or complete the form below to engage our home protection and automation experts.